Keep Everyone Safe
In order to keep everyone safe, Nest Apartments has taken advice from the World Health Organisation (WHO) as well as the British Government and created a COVID-19 protocol for our cleaning teams.
We introduced this protocol during the first lockdown. It was modified as we learned more about how the virus spreads.
Here, we share with you the key points of our COVID-19 protocols.
As well as wearing a mask, washing hands and using sanitiser and practising social distancing, we follow a 5-step protocol to ensure you have a clean and safe apartment.
- Cleaning products are approved for use against COVID-19
- Our cleaning teams are familiar with the direction of use and associated risks (COSHH)
- Our cleaning teams enter an apartment only after washing and sanitising their hands and donning a face mask
- The apartment is immediately ventilated prior to, and during the cleaning process
- The apartment is swept, vacuumed, dusted and mopped.
- All dishes and cutlery are washed at the highest heat setting possible
- The linen (bedding and towels) is fresh from the launderette.
- All hard surfaces are washed down with soap and water
- High touch areas in each room are sprayed with an afore-mentioned approved disinfectant spray
- The disinfectant is allowed to air-dry
- A check-list of specific requirements for each room is followed by the cleaning team to ensure consistent high standards
Reset (to prevent cross contamination)
- Hands are washed and sanitised before replacing guest supplies
- Rooms are not re-entered once they have been cleaned
- Vacuum cleaners are emptied between cleans, and equipment is cleaned and sanitised before being re-used
We take risk of COVID-19 seriously, and it’s our responsibility to provide you, our guest, with peace of mind as you enter one of our apartments.
With a collective effort we are confident that we will all be able to return to something that will soon feel like normality.